- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/13/2017
- Last connection: 07/24/2019
- Bug Tracker (Developer, 09/13/2017)
- 09:59 PM Bug Tracker Bug #1173 (New): Zelvan Dur - School of Transmutation - "Random" Transmutations cause server crashes
- In Zelvan Dur, when entering the School of Transmutation, in each room there are hidden points that polymorph PC's an...
- 01:18 AM Bug Tracker Bug #1109 (Resolved): Sheep Shears do not work on Marazdin Deep Rothe
- Was getting fleece from Deep Rothe in the farm north of Fort Hammerworker, they worked fine to get one fleece from ea...
- 11:43 AM Bug Tracker Bug #717: Cannot make scroll of Druid spell: Unyielding Roots
- galen_macbyrne QA wrote:
> Attempted to create a scroll of the 9th level Druid spell, Unyielding Roots - Cast spell ...
- 01:16 AM Bug Tracker Bug #537: Umbralella creates a dwarf barbarian instead of a Shadow Fiend
- Result of /getresref by Verossa was ResRef umbralella, so it is missing a script.
Result of /gettag was TAG zmb_Umbr...
- 04:46 AM Bug Tracker Bug #717 (New): Cannot make scroll of Druid spell: Unyielding Roots
- Attempted to create a scroll of the 9th level Druid spell, Unyielding Roots - Cast spell on proper quality silk paper...
- 01:52 AM Bug Tracker Bug #453: Improved Invis from item caster or cast spell causes odd server message
- Is not happening now. Did not see on other servers. Close it out for now, yes.
- 01:50 AM Bug Tracker Bug #694: Broken transition in Nelthrope mines
- ArgentDuergar QA wrote:
> In the upper right corner of the "Under Western Borderland" area (the one directly North o...
- 01:45 AM Bug Tracker Bug #623: Casting and artificing problems with Greenfire druid spell
- Research appears to indicate that the spell description may need to be altered to enable artificing of Greenfire scro...
- 11:33 PM Bug Tracker Bug #453: Improved Invis from item caster or cast spell causes odd server message
- Did not see on other servers. Is not happening now - Fixed? Close this out?
- 04:07 PM Bug Tracker Bug #630 (Closed): No animals in Rowen Animal Sanctuary for PC's to tend to
- Buck Rowen's brother, T'Rell, tends to wounded animals being sent to Sanctuary (A separate druid/ranger quest) When...
Also available in: Atom